Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Web Text

Scout

I can't log on to webtext, I try reset my password and it says to contact customer care then brings me to this forum site. Can you please tell me what I need to do to reset the pin. Thank you

Re: Web Text

Maestro

Hi @calvin639, can you PM your details and I'll check this out for you?

Scout

Good evening,

My number is declined when I try to register to web text.

How can you help?

Maestro

Hi @akoibon our tech team are aware that some customers are receiving an error when using their webtexts and are working to restore service as soon as possible.

Navigator

I have the same problem with Webtext since last Thursday.  I couldn't login "There is a problem with your account. Contact customer care"  I contacted Customer Care on 1913, nothing happened so I used chat to contact support.  Yesterday I could access my Webtext but could not send texts "Message failed  Please try again".  This morning  i was locked out again with the old "problem with your account" message. I was back on to Customer Support again, no fix so far.  This is not my first negative encounter with Webtext, two months ago all my contacts and groups were deleted. What is going on? 

Highlighted

3 Community Manager

Hi Planks 👋  I'll check this out for you. Can you send me a PM with your mobile number, and your full name, address and date of birth? Deb

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>