Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Want to remove mobile filter; Live Chat fradulent?

Scout

I would like to have my mobile internet filter removed. Just spent an hour in the queue for the live chat before I was disconnected; in that time my queue position and wait time increased/decreased at random and I finally ended up getting this message multiple times:

"All agents are currently assisting others. Your estimated wait time is 0 minutes and you are 34 in the queue. Thank you for your patience."

Please remove the filter, thank you.

Highlighted

Re: Want to remove mobile filter; Live Chat fradulent?

3 Community Manager

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch this morning. I'm sorry you had difficulties yesterday evening, can you try again this morning? Deb

Highlighted

Lookout
Hi. İ will.like to remove all.filters to many websites.
Highlighted

Lookout
İs the most worst network this 3
Highlighted

Lookout
Please remove me filters.
Highlighted

3 Moderator

@Ozgun thanks for getting in touch. You'll need to contact our Live Chat team 👉http://www.three.ie/chat. They'll be able to help you out and remove the filter for you 😊

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.