Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Very poor customer service

Anonymous
Today I was topping up my daughters phone on my aib banking and got a digit wrong so topped up the wrong number. I rang aib who advised me to contact three on 1913. I contacted three and tried to explain the problem but your customer service rep kept cutting across me, saying there was nothing that he could do and I should go back online and top up the correct number ! I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told there was none available. My husband then spoke to the rep and was then put on hold for 15 minutes to be told that there is nothing that can be done and I should top up the correct number!!!! Absolutely shocked with the lack of customer focus and care, it was only a 10 euro top up and to have to spend 40 minutes on a call to be told go top up the correct number is very poor from your company. I will ensure I pass this on to friends and family that are on three and ensure that you will loose many customers as a result.
Posted From Apple iPhone

Re: Very poor customer service

Anonymous

On speaking with one of your workers today I found this man to be unbelievable. I was very shocked to find that for the past number of months my bill has gone from 34.99 to 39.99 per month and I was not informed about this. On ringing to cancel my bill with your company your worker who would only tell me his name was Shane (on asking him his second name I was told 'Its Shane, just Shane') was quite certain that I was informed about this price hike.
I am sure all calls are recorded so do listen to how one of your workers should not be answering phone calls for your company.
I will be making this abuse clear to my family and friends and also the fact that my bill went to a crazy price over night and I WAS NOT INFORMED.
I want my account cancelled ASAP.
Shane kindly informed me that if I did not stop 'talking over him' that he would not cancel my account - does he think he is that dame important.
I am disgusted by 1) my bill going up without my knowledge and 2) having some prat practically tell me I am lying when I explained that I was never notified about this price rise.
I will never be returning to your company again and if my friends and family have any sense they will keep the hell away as well.

@mobrien wrote:
Today I was topping up my daughters phone on my aib banking and got a digit wrong so topped up the wrong number. I rang aib who advised me to contact three on 1913. I contacted three and tried to explain the problem but your customer service rep kept cutting across me, saying there was nothing that he could do and I should go back online and top up the correct number ! I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told there was none available. My husband then spoke to the rep and was then put on hold for 15 minutes to be told that there is nothing that can be done and I should top up the correct number!!!! Absolutely shocked with the lack of customer focus and care, it was only a 10 euro top up and to have to spend 40 minutes on a call to be told go top up the correct number is very poor from your company. I will ensure I pass this on to friends and family that are on three and ensure that you will loose many customers as a result.

Hi @Anonymous, sorry for the poor experience that you had. What the agent should have explained is that if the number you topped up accidentally is not on the network, the money will be automatically refunded to your account within 3-5 working days.

Drop me a PM with your details and the number that you topped up accidentally, and I'll double check this for you.

@emm wrote:

On speaking with one of your workers today I found this man to be unbelievable. I was very shocked to find that for the past number of months my bill has gone from 34.99 to 39.99 per month and I was not informed about this. On ringing to cancel my bill with your company your worker who would only tell me his name was Shane (on asking him his second name I was told 'Its Shane, just Shane') was quite certain that I was informed about this price hike.
I am sure all calls are recorded so do listen to how one of your workers should not be answering phone calls for your company.
I will be making this abuse clear to my family and friends and also the fact that my bill went to a crazy price over night and I WAS NOT INFORMED.
I want my account cancelled ASAP.
Shane kindly informed me that if I did not stop 'talking over him' that he would not cancel my account - does he think he is that dame important.
I am disgusted by 1) my bill going up without my knowledge and 2) having some prat practically tell me I am lying when I explained that I was never notified about this price rise.
I will never be returning to your company again and if my friends and family have any sense they will keep the hell away as well.

Hi @Anonymous, the price increase was communicated online and through your bill back in May, but I certainly can verify this for you and look into the experience that you had on the phone.

Can you send me a PM with your details?

For future reference when we are making changes to a contract we put the notification on your bills and here on the site: http://www.three.ie/customer-notification/

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>