Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Verification that phone number is assigned to name

Navigator

Hi there,

Is there some document that Three can provide to me that the phone number is specifically assigned to my name?

Kind regards,

Stavros

Chosen Solution

Re: Verification that phone number is assigned to name

[ Edited ]
3 Moderator

Thanks @Mac_n_cheese and @Michael_Mick for your help as usual 😊 @svagionitis If you log into your My3 account, you can register your details to your number (if you're not already registered). Check out how to do it here Let me know when you've registered or if you're already registered, you can PM your name, address, date of birth and email so I can get that usage report sent to you. 👍 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

@svagionitis Is your number registered on three.ie ? If it is then a usage report or you can log into three.ie and print the page showing your number and your details that you registered.

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Navigator

Hi @Mac_n_cheese, thanks for your quick reply.

When you say about the details that you register, you mean the information provided in https://my3account.three.ie/My_details?

I don't see any usage report in the my3account.three.ie.

You can request one here from the mods as long as you're registered with name and details

[ Edited ]
3 Moderator

Thanks @Mac_n_cheese and @Michael_Mick for your help as usual 😊 @svagionitis If you log into your My3 account, you can register your details to your number (if you're not already registered). Check out how to do it here Let me know when you've registered or if you're already registered, you can PM your name, address, date of birth and email so I can get that usage report sent to you. 👍 

Navigator

Thanks @Mac_n_cheese , @Michael_Mick  and @Three_Mairead  for your responses. I have sent to Mairead a PM with my details for this usage report.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>