Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Using three credit for Play store

Lookout

Hi,

I've been trying to figure out how to use my credit from my prepay for play store purchases. However, I do not even get the option. I've tried clearing data/cache, still nothing. I have previously encountered similar problems (with wuntu for example) as I had my number from a different company and it is not recognised as a three number. Could that be the case for this as well?

Chosen Solution

Re: Using three credit for Play store

@MariaM I'm not familiar with that model but is there anywhere in the settings to edit? You need to edit that number and put in your own number and that should sort it for you.

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

[ Edited ]

@MariaM wuntu is the UK right? This is the 3IRL forum so you'll need to contact 3UK instead. In saying that, yeah it could have to do with your number not being originally 3. Have you updated the number in your settings as it might still show the temporary number you would have received when joining. Other than that, 3UK is your best bet.

Lookout

@Michael_Mick hi,

sorry I wasn't aware that wuntu is for 3UK only but I am using 3IRL. Which settings are you referring to?

Ah okay well the phone settings themselves. What phone are you using because sometimes the phone stores the first number from a Sim thats put into the phone? I can send you instructions to check this if you let me know the phone you have. 

Lookout

@Michael_Mick you're right, it shows a different number next to my Irish sim! My phone is an honor 9 lite. How do I change it?

@MariaM I'm not familiar with that model but is there anywhere in the settings to edit? You need to edit that number and put in your own number and that should sort it for you.

Legend

A little bit off topic, but there is a good thread here on ways to spend your credit

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=110314796

Highlighted

Lookout

@Michael_Mick yeah I couldn't figure it out, the settings layout is quite confusing. I sent an email to Huawei support for help. I will update the post as soon as I figure it out unless someone else comes up with a solution. Thanks for your help Smiley Very Happy

@billbond4 cool! I'll check it out once I've managed to fix this! 

Maestro
I think @Michael_Mick is right but no I've never even heard of that phone so I'm no good to you. Fingers crossed it works though
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>