Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Used all my credit even though I have free internet?

Maestro
@Ciaranmc that's not this issueif it just happened. This was sorted already last week so if your account was drained and you got texts close to when you topped up then you used your credit on data when plan expired and those texts always come after
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Maestro
@ciarand it won't be because it applied as credit so it wasn't taken and not given to you, in that case you'd need a refund but it applied to your credit

Lookout
It happened as a result of 3's mistake and it means i don't get the benefit of getting one month's free data.
I would have expected the refund to happen as part of the correction.
Not a good service!!

Also, it's unclear if your responses are official 3 responses

[ Edited ]
Maestro

@ciarand If it's the issue then you should have gotten it back as everyone did, including me. No I'm not 3 I'm just a member like you but I've been a customer for years so been through it all. If it happened last Thursday and is part of the issue then send a pm but the fact that you didn't get a refund indicates it wasn't part of the issue. One way to find out...pm the mods like @Three_Deborah1 .

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>