Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Used all my credit even though I have free internet?

Navigator
Same here. Receiving multiple text saying I have used my credit on Internet Services. Checked my3 and saw that I have lost most of my credit. What is wrong?
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Lookout

Same has happened me this evening. Received two spend alert texts about Internet usage while I was connected to the wifi at home. 

Credit balance at zero even though I topped up on Sunday.

Posted From Apple iPad

Hi, I have received the sms but also overcharged in July by approximately the same amount of 61 euro plus 30 for my standard bill sim only flex max. Can you look into this ??

3 Community Manager
Hi all we are aware that some customers may have received an SMS this evening advising on incorrect usage. This is part of the same investigation that Three_Deborah1 confirmed this morning and we are currently working to resolve but for now please disregard this message. As soon as I have further updates I'll be in contact.

@Flexymoons this did not occur last month but if you'd like a charge looked at, you can contact one of the mods by sending a pm. Please be advised that the mods will not be available until tomorrow morning at 9am. Thank you.

Lookout

Hi Rachel

happy to disregard the message as stated in your post. Unable to make calls though. When will this be resolved????

Posted From Apple iPad

3 Community Manager

@chc the technical team are dedicated to getting this resolved fully as soon as they can. I'll provide an update here the minute I receive it. 

Lookout

So I'll just wait until then to make the calls I need to make. Great service

Posted From Apple iPad

Scout
Happened to me also. I realise it's being resolved but I'm posting here to keep updated by email and to also ensure that I'm not wrongly charged 42 euro, by accidentally being missed when you look for affected customers.

3 Community Manager

I understand this is definitely not something we want for any of our customers and we are dedicated to getting it resolved. I'll keep everyone in the loop here. 

Lookout

Any update on this?  can't even check my messages left on 171 voicemail... 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>