Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Used all my credit even though I have free internet?

Maestro

The update is that they are aware it's happening and are working to resolve @Sonia3 Have you a landline or another mobile handy (friend or family) If so you can check your voicemail from that phone by entering the number 5 after your prefix and before the rest of your number so if you're 0831234567 you dial 083 5 1234567 Pin if asked is usually 0000 unless you changed it.

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Lookout
OK tks
Highlighted

3 Community Manager

@Sonia3@Finnian345@Mac_n_cheese@S-M-C@chc 

And all customers reading this thread that have been affected.

The issue was caused by an error during an IT system upgrade resulting in some customers receiving an SMS from Three on 07/08/2019 with details about data and/or roaming charges applied to their account. Please note that if these charges were incorrectly applied, for Prepay customers, these will be refunded by 9pm 08/08/2019 and for bill pay customers, these will be corrected in your next bill. Rest assured we will identify all affected customers and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks'

Navigator

Hi Rachel this has happened me too. Please fix this issue for me aswell.

Scout
@Three_Rachel
Thanks for the update.
Will it be amended before my next bill on September 1st?
Or will the money be taken on September 1st, and then refunded on October 1st?
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

[ Edited ]
Maestro

@Athena  @S-M-C have you read the update thing fully from Rachel? If you were affected by this then Three will refund you by 9 tonight (prepay) If you are bill pay then the charge that was not correct will be removed by the time your bill is due. I think this needs to be explained more so I'll try it here. bill pay customer was charged 60 euro and the next bill which is actually for last month will be normal but that 60 charge will be due to land on the future bill, so before it gets a chance to land on that bill, it will be removed. In other words, everything will be corrected. 

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

@S-M-C  All affected customers will receive a text with further information to let them know the specifics according to their own accounts and billing cycle dates. Thanks'

Scout

Just checked my credit and happy to say all back to normal .

thank you

Posted From Apple iPad

Navigator
I got texts today saying I used over 200e in credit since July 28th despite having unlimited prepay data. My account was drained to nothing. Can you please look into this???
Posted From Huawei POT-LX1

Lookout
When this happened last week my credit card was debited 20eur as my account looked empty incorrectly. When will the amount be reimbursed?
Posted From Generic Android 2.0
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>