Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Used all my credit even though I have free internet?

Lookout

No change for me. Looks like an auto top up applied so my balance is just 20eur

Hi, I am on bill pay but getting similar issues related to data. I received messages to say I have used up all of my roaming allowance and there is a charge of €61.50 on my account now for roaming data, but I have not left the country (this month or last month).

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

@dominic_mcn The spend alerts are part of the investigation this morning but data should be back to normal. We're continuing to look into this and monitor closely. I'll come back when I have an update.  Keep an eye on this thread or your emails as I will tag you when I reply and if you have email notification turned on for the Community, you'll receive it👍 Rest assured we will have this sorted as soon as possible and any incorrect charges will be returned.

The same thing has happened me. Havnt used up and allowances yet somehow I’ve exceeded my credit limit and there is a charge of €44 on my account ?
Posted From Apple iPhone

[ Edited ]
Maestro

@Three_Deborah1 wrote:

@dominic_mcn The spend alerts are part of the investigation this morning but data should be back to normal. We're continuing to look into this and monitor closely. I'll come back when I have an update.  Keep an eye on this thread or your emails as I will tag you when I reply and if you have email notification turned on for the Community, you'll receive it👍 Rest assured we will have this sorted as soon as possible and any incorrect charges will be returned.

@ciarand see above quote there. They know and they are working on getting it sorted. Nobody else really needs to do anything apart from wait for the update. 

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Scout

Hi , I have had €40 credit vanish from my phone .

unable to make calls  . Topped up 25/7 with €20 . Help please .

Posted From Apple iPad

[ Edited ]
Navigator

Hi please add me to the list too.  All my credit has gone, while my 28 day top up is due to expiry on the 17/08/19.  My account shows data usage this month, Internet Roaming Band 1 EU, 2.34 Mb, €16.99. (FYI, I haven't been abroad)

Thanks

Rory

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

Hi all, here's an update as promised 👍 Everything is up and running regarding data connection. In terms of any charges in error, we're in the process of identifying impacted customers who will be refunded accordingly. We don't need numbers for this purpose.  I'll update this board with any other relevant info and I don't have a timeframe but we are working through this as we speak. Apologies for any inconvenience and I thank you all for your patience.

Lookout
Hi same happened to me, topped up yesterday and my credit is 0 for no reason
Posted From Huawei CLT-L09

Scout

me too, taken a load of credit i had stored up. total joke

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>