Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Used all my credit even though I have free internet?

My phone has used up all 20 euro of my credit and hasn't used any of my free internet, texts or calls? How is that even possible?

Chosen Solution

Re: Used all my credit even though I have free internet?

3 Community Manager

@Sonia3@Finnian345@Mac_n_cheese@S-M-C@chc 

And all customers reading this thread that have been affected.

The issue was caused by an error during an IT system upgrade resulting in some customers receiving an SMS from Three on 07/08/2019 with details about data and/or roaming charges applied to their account. Please note that if these charges were incorrectly applied, for Prepay customers, these will be refunded by 9pm 08/08/2019 and for bill pay customers, these will be corrected in your next bill. Rest assured we will identify all affected customers and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks'

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Lookout
The same thing has happened to me this morning
Posted From OnePlus A6013

Maestro

@Conor123987 You sure the credit is gone and your plan is active or are you going off texts received?

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Lookout
My mobile data wasn't working so I rang 171 to check my balance and it said my balance was too low to continue.

3 Moderator

@Finnian345 and @Conor123987  Hi there, have your plans expired? You can check this on My3. Remember that Prepay plans and All You Can Eat data are for 28 days. To check your balance you need to dial 1745. The number 171 is for voicemail 👍 

Lookout
I topped up on July 31st. My balance is €0.00

No, my plan runs until the 16th, and it says it hasnt used any of it
Highlighted

3 Moderator

Thanks for the info. @Finnian345 , @Conor123987 @Mac_n_cheese I've linked in with our tech team on this. What I've discovered is that some of our customers are experiencing difficulties using their data and getting notification of a zero balance. We're working to get this sorted as soon as possible. I'll be keeping an eye on it here too and will come back to you with an update. I'm sorry for any inconvenience. @Finnian345 and @Conor123987 can you send me PM with your numbers, please? I'd like to add you to this investigation 👍 

Scout

The same think it's happened to me!

[ Edited ]
3 Moderator

Hi all, we are continuing to work on this, some customers are confirming their data is working but we will continue to monitor👍 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>