Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Upgrade Price Question

Lookout
Hi, i am currently eligible for upgrade and interested in upgrading to the Samsung Galaxy s8 on the unlimited €60 a month plan. When looking at pricing online i saw that the phone was available for a special online only discount price of €149 with the first 6 months of the unlimited plan available for €30 a month, i decided that i would take this offer only to find out that the €50 discount is available to new customers only, i find this to be very unfair as i have been a 3 customer for a long time, it does not seem right that i should have to pay €50 more to upgrade with the same phone on the same price plan. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Chosen Solution

Re: Upgrade Price Question

Lookout
Have just realised i posted this in Prepay not Billpay, have now posted in Billpay please disregard this post.

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Lookout
Have just realised i posted this in Prepay not Billpay, have now posted in Billpay please disregard this post.

3 Community Manager

@Shanmarie My colleague has just replied to you on your other post.  

Scout

Hi don’t know if I’m posting in the right place if not sorry I’m new on here I’ve just come to the end of my 12 month contract which was a sim only plan I was on 12 gig data plan and wanted  to upgrade to a unlimited data plan but when I go onto my 3 app to upgrade it will only let me upgrade to the 30 gig data plan so I was wondering if I upgrade to the 30 gig 12 month plan then say in a month or two I find myself needing more data can I up my price plan to the unlimited price plan  or would I have to wait another 12 month to upgrade to the unlimited data plan 

3 Community Manager

@Krisn Hello there and welcome to the Community. Some of the plans you're mentioning sound like 3UK plans. If you are a 3Ireland customer, I'll be able to help you. All you need to do is send me a PM with your details 👉 name, address and date of birth along with your phone number.   

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon