Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Unlock phone - IMEI number I've provided does not match

Hi I have sent all this already. I was speaking to Ranjita online and she said my IMEI isn't registered to my phone however it is the number that comes up when I dial *#06#. I have sent her all the information at least 4 times.

I don't have access to our chats team system to check your details. I'd need you to send them to me again.  Where and when did you buy this phone and has it ever been sent away to be repaired or replaced? 

Highlighted

Scout
Hello there, I have had pretty much the same problem as above. I have requested my IMEI number and they have come back to say the number was never registered to a mobile account. I then went into the Three store and they looked this up and told me that in fact the number was registered to two accounts mistakenly, both my own and another. They then instructed me to write a message here to have this resolved as I need my unlock code as soon as possible. Can anyone help please?

Hi there 👋 Could you send me on your full name, number, address, date of birth along with the IMEI in a PM and I can help you with this 👍

I've got a similar problem. I've had 3 accounts between my wife and myself across 4 phones....with SIM card swapping in between. Now I'm in the US for a while and need them unlocked for local sim cards. I filled out the form twice and was responded to twice with:

We’ve received your request for the Network unlock code; however, we’re unable to issue one to you at this time.

The information you supplied to us via our online form was either incomplete or does not match the information we have registered to your account. At this time we ask that you resubmit the network unlock code form at http://www.three.ie/unlockcode, ensuring that all of the required fields are completed in full.

If you need any more help with this, feel free to contact us via the live chat option on http://bit.ly/1HfjqYe and we’ll be happy to help you.

Kind Regards,
Three Customer Services
ref:_00D20MZB._500w01jPMc0:ref

@andrewcrose Could you send me on your full name, number, address, date of birth along with the IMEI in a PM and I can help you with this 👍

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>