Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Unauthorised charge for text messages from 57030

Lookout

Hi,

I've recently been charged for receiving text messages from the number 57030.

I did not sign up for this service yet all of my credit has been drained.

Can you please advise how to proceed. I have texted STOP to the number and received a text from "FreeMsg" advising that "A block has been placed on your mobile number to prevent premium rate charges in the future".

Can you please advise how I can locate an activity report for how much these unwanted texts have cost?

Thanks,

Daire 

Re: Unauthorised charge for text messages from 57030

Message STOP back to the number, to unsubscribe. I got caught too it was a pop up add from an app I used. ComReg have details for the company so you can dispute it.
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Lookout

Thanks Mac_n_cheese, any idea how I would actually check how much the texts cost on prepay? Can't find an activity log anywhere

That's no problem. You can ask the mods for a breakdown of what you've been charged. I think it's like 2 euro a text. The mods have Three before their names and a link to send a pm in their signatures.

Lookout
Thanks. Any idea how you get a moderator to comment on these posts? (was expecting a three representative to comment)
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

Hi @dl0910 👋 Premium text rate charges can range from €1.65 to €2.50 depending on what company has sent them. as Mac_n_cheese said, you can text STOP to the number to unsubscribe from the service. If you send me a DM with your number, full name, address and date of birth, I can check the breakdown for you? Susan 

Highlighted

You can ask them directly because it's a forum other members will try to help but sending them a.PM would get you a reply directly from them or you can put @ before their names. I see one already gave you the charges. @Three_Susan I'm pretty sure he said he's bill pay though so you cant look at bills.
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>