Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Unable to upgrade

Scout

Hi, every time I try and purchase a phone as existing customer, I just get a sorry this down please try again later, is this something which can be fixed before the sale ends.

regards 

James

Re: Unable to upgrade

Can you upgrade on prepay? I have always just bought the phone straight out. Are you logged in on the website?

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Leader

Thanks a mill for your support here @Mac_n_cheese Smiley Happy Due to the error that JamesMac is seeing on our site, we may need to check this out at our end to make sure all is okay.

@JamesMac can you send me a PM with your name, address, date of birth, the phone you wish to upgrade to and a screenshot of the error you're getting? We'll investigate and make sure you don't miss out on our Black Fri deals 😊

Cheers!

Scout

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for the response, it seems to be an issue with ordering through my iPad, I managed to place an order through my Laptop. Maybe it's mobile site specific, may be the iOS version on my iPad.

regards 

James

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>