Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

Unable to upgrade

Scout

Hi, every time I try and purchase a phone as existing customer, I just get a sorry this down please try again later, is this something which can be fixed before the sale ends.

regards 

James

Highlighted

Re: Unable to upgrade

Can you upgrade on prepay? I have always just bought the phone straight out. Are you logged in on the website?

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Leader

Thanks a mill for your support here @Mac_n_cheese Smiley Happy Due to the error that JamesMac is seeing on our site, we may need to check this out at our end to make sure all is okay.

@JamesMac can you send me a PM with your name, address, date of birth, the phone you wish to upgrade to and a screenshot of the error you're getting? We'll investigate and make sure you don't miss out on our Black Fri deals 😊

Cheers!

Highlighted

Scout

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for the response, it seems to be an issue with ordering through my iPad, I managed to place an order through my Laptop. Maybe it's mobile site specific, may be the iOS version on my iPad.

regards 

James

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.