Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Unable to rop up, looks like error on 3 website?

Guide
I logged in to My3 this morning, and was able to view my prepay account details, but the page for topping up online with my card was blank. I tried logging out and in again, but this time I got a server error on the topping-up page (couldn't post my screenshot);

Server error in '/' Application.
Runtime error.
Description; An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the exception. The request has been terminated.
Posted From Motorola MotoG3

Re: Unable to rop up, looks like error on 3 website?

Guide
Sorry - unable to TOP up!
Posted From Motorola MotoG3

3 Moderator

@Chrysanth Hi there, thanks for flagging this with the Community. At the moment, top-ups by card are unavailable. Don't worry, our tech team is working to have this up and running as soon as possible 💪 In the meantime, are you able to top-up by voucher?  

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
3 Moderator

@Chrysanth My tech team has just come back to me to let me know that topping up by card is available again. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused earlier. 

Guide

Just tried again & it now says 'Sorry, this service is not currently available, try again later'.  Is there some other problem?

I can't answer re voucher topup (not driving into town today).

3 Moderator

@Chrysanth that's a strange one. Can you clear your history and cache then try again? 

Guide

Cleared cache and history yesterday, no difference.  Drove into town in afternoon to use public internet, but still no joy as the website page couldn't be reached, even to log in to My3 to start with.  (Other websites loaded fine).  Had to get home, and this time I was eventually able to top up by phone, in late evening (at a moment when our mobile signal was strong enough for a few minutes).

Maestro

OKay, so it was the internet signal that then delayed you topping up after you were told its been sorted? Maybe set up the scheduled top-up altogether? @Chrysanth 

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Guide

Thanks Mac.  I thought scheduled topups were only available to Billpay customers, but I must look into it if that's changed?

I started receiving some text reminders earlier this year about by prepay topups, which was nice, but then they stopped.  (The reminders were useful, and arrived at just the right time, but maybe they were sent in error).

My own reminder system works quite well though; our lifetime habit of having a physical desk diary that's open all the time, which we check every morning.  When I top up I just enter the next date in the diary (which I also check through before going away).

No, it wasn't weak internet that foiled the topup after the problem was meant to be fixed, it was the  topup page (and My3 in general at one point) being 'currently unavailable', when other websites loaded fine.

Maestro

@Chrysanth No it's there for prepay and it's in your My3 account (website) to set up.  I find it helps a lot.

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>