Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Unable to buy prepay broadband add on

Navigator

I've been trying to buy a prepay broadband add-on on three.ie but I keep getting "There is a problem: This service is currently unavailable. Please try again later."

From searching this Three message board and other online fourms I see that this problem has existed for more than 2 years, with no reports of any progress on fixing it.

How do I use my account credit to buy a prepay broadband add-on?

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: Unable to buy prepay broadband add on

3 Community Manager

@BR you can activate the add on by calling 1744 and entering in your broadband number.  Alternatively, you can call send me your number in a PM and I can add this for you. 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic
Highlighted

3 Community Manager

@BR you can activate the add on by calling 1744 and entering in your broadband number.  Alternatively, you can call send me your number in a PM and I can add this for you. 

Highlighted

Navigator

Thank you, I've completed that by calling 1744. Easy and quick.

Why is that information not given on the Three.ie website as an alternative to buying the broadband add on online? Seems to me it would save a lot of bad feeling. Although, I suppose if it hasn't been done in 2 years it's because there's no way for 3's customer care people to influence the information on 3's website - that seems like a huge hole in the company's ability to respond to customers' problems. Any company with a genuine committment to its customers would have a process for its website and support systems to adapt to the problems and questions customers have. That's how you correct and improve. Monitor, feedback, change.

Highlighted

3 Community Manager

Thanks @BR You've made a good point. We value the feedback we receive as it is so important that we know about our customer's experiences. I've forwarded your feedback to the relevant team and really appreciate that you've taken the time to provide it Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Scout
Hello,

The online add-on feature still seems unfixed...
How can I call the equivalent of 1744 from abroad?

Thank you.
Highlighted

3 Community Manager

@ElenaL you can call 083 333 3333 from abroad or contact us here or on chat on this link here  http://www.three.ie/chat/  so the pass will be added straight away. Do you need me to do this for you this morning? If so, PM your number and I'll have it done in a jiffy! 

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.