Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Unable To Login To My3

[ Edited ]
Leader

Hi Reps,  I have been unable to login to My3 using Chrome & Explorer since Saturday.  I'm receiving this message when I try to login:

"This site can't be reached

my3account.three.ie took too long to respond".

I have cleared cache etc but this has made no difference.  Is this a known problem?

I am able to login using Opera but only with its VPN activated.

Can you please investiage this problem.

Re: Unable To Login To My3

3 Moderator

Hi @cwn I'll certainly check this out for you but first of all, can you help me with a few questions? When you're trying to log into your My3 account via Chrome or Explorer, is the VPN the same as when you log into Opera? Are you logging in via a desktop or your mobile phone? Can you also confirm if you're able to log in using the My3 App? Thanks 😊

Leader

Hi Mairead, I'm not using a VPN with Chrome & Explorer (the VPN I'm using is an inbuilt part of Opera).  

The problem is the same on my laptop & mobile phone when using the browsers.

I am able to access my accounts via the App ok.

3 Moderator

Thanks for that @cwn I'll need to log this with our self-care team to investigate further. I'll need some help from you also if that's ok? Can you send a PM with your mobile number, address, date of birth and a screenshot of the error you're receiving?

Highlighted

Leader

Hi Mairead, Two PMs sent.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>