Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Turn off my adult filter

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: Turn off my adult filter

Wizard

Hi @Richie7788, Thanks for getting in touch about this. Can you PM me on your details so I can check this out more for you? I just need your full name, address and DOB. 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Can ye help me turn off my adult filter plz

Hello
Highlighted

Wizard

Hi @Richie7788, Thanks for getting in touch about this. Can you PM me on your details so I can check this out more for you? I just need your full name, address and DOB. 

[ Edited ]

**edit: removed personal info**

how to turn off that ??!!

[ Edited ]

[ Edited ]

Hi Aleksander, this is Three Ireland. If your a Three UK customer you'll need to contact them directly to remove this for you. 

Can my adult filter be turned off please?
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon