Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Topup not activated

Scout
I topped up through banking online on the 12th of June and went on holidays that day and my credit was not activated but money was taken from my account would it have something to do with going on holidays? I’m annoyed because I am now down €20 and I contacted 3 customer service and was speaking to someone who just said they’ve would sort it and have heard nothing since 😡 really frustrated! Someone please help !! Do I contact my bank or 3 ?
Posted From Apple iPhone

Re: Topup not activated

Maestro
Nothing to do with going abroad. It def isn't going to go on to your credit if it was June 12th so check you bank statement to see if it was put back and double check you topped up the right number.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

3 Community Manager

@Mac_n_cheese Thanks for that 👍 @Sinead99 If the €20 didn't reach your account with Three it is normally refunded back to your bank account in a few working days.  Since it's been a few weeks now. Can you send me a PM, so I can check your account? I'll need your number, full name, address, and date of birth. 

Highlighted

3 Moderator

@Sinead99 I had to delete your post as it contained your personal information. Could you click on my name and send me a private message? 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>