Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Topped up wrong number

It's a mistake that happens to everyone at some stage but unless the number doesn't exist on this network, its already in someone else's credit which can't be touched. If it's not a real number it'll return to your bank account in a couple of days. 

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

3 Moderator

@Yvonneh22 @Mac_n_cheese is correct. Can you send me a PM with the number you topped up, the number you should have topped up, surname, address and date of birth, please? 

Scout
This happened to me too. I’m not sure if I did the wrong number or anything but it took my money and I don’t have the credit

Send the PM but just to warn you, they can't do anything if the credit has applied to a number.

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Hiya, I've had the same issue through the BOI app today, mixed up 2 digits in my number. I want to check if it'll be refunded or if it's vanished into that other number please, if possible.

3 Community Manager

@Laurikat9116 Hi there, we've been keeping an eye out for your PM which was recommended by @Mac_n_cheese  above. Let's say the number you topped up isn't on our network, then the credit is automatically refunded to you after several days. 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>