Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Topped up wrong number

Hi Nuggets 👋 I can look into this for you. Can you PM me your full name, the number you accidentally topped up, your address and date of birth so I can access your account? How much was this top up for? Martin. 

Hi my name is mingyun weng I top up my phone this morning and I was put in one digit wrong can someone help? Please?

Hi Mingyun, can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth please plus the number you topped up in error? I'll look into this. 

Navigator

3 Moderator

Hey @carmenwang 👋 Can I help you with anything here? Mairéad 👍

Navigator
I topped up to the wrong number few days ago by accident.

Wizard

PM me your details and the number you topped up and I'll check this out for you @carmenwang.

[ Edited ]
Navigator

removing personal info**

Maestro

Hi @carmenwang, I've removed your personal info from this thread. Can you send this in a PM? 

Lookout

Hi there.

I've just topped up my daughters phone with the wrong number I placed two numbers in the wrong order.  

I was wondering did you get this matter resolved.  There seems to be a lot of people who have made this mistake in the past.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>