Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Topped up wrong number

Anonymous

Can someone please help me?

I managed to top up the wrong number (out by one digit) twice this morning (second time due to first try not going through) and when I called up the call centre, I was told by the agent that nothing can be done to rectify it. I'm now out by €40!!!

I've other threads on here where this issue was resolved in a satisfactory manner (see link below), so not accepting the agent on the phones answer.

http://forum.three.ie/t5/Prepay/Topped-up-wrong-number/td-p/884

Thanks

Re: Topped up wrong number

Maestro

Hey there, can you PM me your account details and the number that you topped up? Thanks, Julie D.

Anonymous
Hi there,

I've done the same thing. Correct provider was used by the digit was out by 2. Bank have advised me to contact 3 which I've done 3 times now...

3 Community Manager

Hi there, pop me a PM  with your details and I'll check it out.  Rachel 

3 Staff

I'll arrange to have this transferred over for you. We'd just need to see a proof of the transaction first from your bank account to show the debit. Could you send us on a screenshot of this?

Anonymous
Hi Fiona,

Yes or course please see below:

3 Staff

Unfortunately I can't see the image attached. Can you try to send it again or else you can go to our Facebook page and send us a PM there. I'll be looking after Facebook too Smiley Happy

Anonymous
Okay no problem I'll send it via fb page

3 Staff

Perfect. I'll update you when we get it, Make sure to send as a private message.

Anonymous
Have three.ie resolved this issue,are u out of pocket
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>