Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Topped up wrong number

Anonymous

Hi  All,

Can somebody please help me , i went to top up online this morning for €20 and i realized my phone number was one digit wrong can. Is there any way of getting that credit ?

Kind Regards 

Lee

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: Topped up wrong number

Shouldn't be a problem @Anonymous, can you drop me a PM with your details and the number you accidentally topped up?

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic
Highlighted

Shouldn't be a problem @Anonymous, can you drop me a PM with your details and the number you accidentally topped up?

Anonymous

Thanks for the all the help Sheena. Pleasure dealing with you.

Kind Regards 

Lee 

[ Edited ]
Scout

Hello please I tried to top up a number and it appears I topped up the wrong number with 20 pounds.

My number is *** and the number I accidentally topped up ***

[ Edited ]
Scout

Hello please I tried to top up a number and it appears I topped up the wrong number with 20 pounds.

My number is **** and the number I accidentally topped up ****

EDIT: personal details posted publicly

Hi Awe, I have removed your details from public view. The numbers are UK numbers. Are you with Three UK? You are after contacting Three Ireland. You will need to get in touch with Three UK about this. They'll be more than happy to look into this for you.  

Navigator
Could you please helpme. I have posted about this but got no reply. Last night I topped up around 8.30pm the wrong phone number with €20. It was one digit different to my actual three Ireland number. I topped up using a debit card, but not from my three account. I topped up on three.ie without logging into my three account. Is there anything that can be done please.

[ Edited ]
Navigator

Three Forum

3Community
My Account
Prepay
Topped up wrong number
6 Replies
Up
6 Replies
> Get the new 3Plus app!
Topped up wrong number
******   Edited personal Details
Hi All,

Can somebody please help me , i went to top up online this morning for €20 and i realized my phone number was one digit wrong can. Is there any way of getting that credit ?

Kind Regards
Lee

Add Comment
Like 0
Three_Sheena
Community Manager
6/29/15
Shouldn't be a problem @Lee, can you drop me a PM with your details and the number you accidentally topped up?
Add Comment
Like 1
Thanks for the all the help Sheena. Pleasure dealing with you.

Kind Regards
Lee
Add Comment
Likes 2
Awe
Scout
May 3

My number is *** and the number I accidentally topped up ***
Add Comment
Like 0
Awe
Scout
May 3

My number is **** and the number I accidentally topped up ****

EDIT: personal details posted publicly
Add Comment
Like 0
Three_Brogan
May 4
Hi Awe, I have removed your details from public view. The numbers are UK numbers. Are you with Three UK? You are after contacting Three Ireland. You will need to get in touch with Three UK about this. They'll be more than happy to look into this for you.
Add
Could you please helpme. I have posted about this but got no reply. Last night I topped up around 8.30pm the wrong phone number with €20. It was one digit different to my actual three Ireland number. I topped up using a debit card, but not from my three account. I topped up on three.ie without logging into my three account. Is there anything that can be done please.

I then logged into my three account later after resetting my password on my iPad and topped up by €20 as I need my free three calls, texts, data as I am going to a music festival this weekend.

Is there anyway I could get the €20 back I accidently topped up another account with?

3 Community Manager

@thebigloc, my colleague Ashley has replied to your other comment. Rach

Explorer
@thebigloc did you get the problem resolved? I made the same mistake and was wondering what the story is?
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>