Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Topped up wrong number

Scout

Hi

I topped up the wrong number. Can you please assist with getting this resolved?

Thanks,

Chosen Solution

Re: Topped up wrong number

Of the number is active on three then it's gone to their credit so it's too late but if it's not then it bounces back to you bank account in 3-5 business days.

View solution in original post

Posted From Generic Android 2.0

All Replies To This Topic

Of the number is active on three then it's gone to their credit so it's too late but if it's not then it bounces back to you bank account in 3-5 business days.
Highlighted

Scout

The number that it was added to is a old payg number that I had, dont believe its being used anymore. Is it possible that if I own the number that i could get this credit transferred to an alternative number?

Maestro
@Kenm I'd say so. Send a pm to Three_Deborah1 with the numbers and your name, address and date of birth.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

3 Community Manager

@Mac_n_cheese thanks for that Smiley Happy @Kenm I'll keep an eye out for your PM 👍 

Hi @Three_Deborah1 Would you be able to assist in getting the credit and plan activated on my account please? Following up on the PMs you were having with KenM where he was advised that I contact you to get this resolved. Thanks

[ Edited ]
Maestro

@ElizabethH ken owned both numbers though ( that's what I took from his post so that's something they could do) is that what happened to you? otherwise, if the credit was added to another number then that number belongs to someone so they can't just remove the credit and give it back.

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Thanks, the account was actually created in my name so need to have the account owner confirm that the transfer can/needs to take place. Hopefully should be resolved shortly. Thanks for your assistance and interest.

3 Moderator

Hi @ElizabethH 👋 I'm fully up to speed with this and can get it sorted for you! Can you send me a PM with your full name, confirm the number, address and date of birth please and we can take it from there? Susan 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>