Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Topped up wrong number

Maestro

If you read above 1. number active on the network then nothing can be done but if the number is not active on three then they might be able to organise a refund so send one of the mods a PM. Here's a guide that goes through how to do this https://forum.three.ie/t5/Welcome-Announcements/MeetThe-Mods/m-p/33984 

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

3 Moderator

Hi @Viwe 👋 Of course you can! Can you send me a PM with your number, the number you topped up, the amount and your full name, address, and date of birth, please?

Scout
I topped up the wrong number a little while ago and was sent in circles by the online message portal and now see that there may be more help here, I tried to call the number I topped up and it doesn't seem to be in service is there any way of getting a refund on the €20 top up?
Posted From Generic Android 2.0
Highlighted

Two posts above yours the answer is there. You just need to pm the mods as of it's not active they should be able to help you. Click on Three_Susan name and then click on send a PM.

Scout
I had same situation today,how I can solve this?
Posted From Apple iPhone

Maestro
Have you seen the solution in other comments? @Reda
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Scout
Hi I topped up what I thought was my daughters phone through online banking this morning..I topped up her old number by mistake..is there anything I can do to get my 20e back at all
Posted From Samsung SM-J510FN

3 Moderator

Hi @Shins30 I just got back to your PM there 😊

Scout

Hi, 

I topped up the wrong number can you help me?

Scout

Hi, 

I topped up the wrong number can you help me?

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>