Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Topped up wrong number

Navigator
I had found cannot remember where but somewhere in a post on the forum that
someone a year ago topped up the wrong number by putting one digit wrong.
He got his credit reimbursed. After I showed evidence they did not
reimburse my credit.

They offered to let me have the perks of the prepaid plan on prepay the
next month without toping up by €20 once I let them know a couple of days
before hand they had offered me this deal.

Maestro

HI @ Heggs, I've got back to your other post.

Scout

Hi, I accidentally topped up a wrong number online that was one digit different to my own. Is there any way I can get this corrected?

Regards,

Niall 

Highlighted

Maestro

Hi Niall,

With failed top up's the money usually goes back into your bank account with 48 hours of the transaction. 

Scout

Thanks Joolz, 

If the number is a registered number with three will the money still be transferred back into my bank account?

Regards,

Niall

3 Community Manager

No Niall, if the number is attached to an account with us then the credit will apply to that account. I can check if the number is active here if you PM the number. 

Explorer
The Three community mods replied to my post. Sent them a screenshot of my online banking statement and they organised a refund. The staff who I talked to by phone in Three customer care said there was nothing that could be done.

Scout
Hello, I topped up the wrong number on 22/9/18 is there anyway to get this back?

Anonymous

Hi there 👋 If you have topped up an active number on the Three network this cannot be reimbursed unfortunately. Shane 

Scout

Hi, Similar thing happened to me this morning. Can I get help too please. Thanks.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>