Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Topped up wrong number

Navigator
I had found cannot remember where but somewhere in a post on the forum that
someone a year ago topped up the wrong number by putting one digit wrong.
He got his credit reimbursed. After I showed evidence they did not
reimburse my credit.

They offered to let me have the perks of the prepaid plan on prepay the
next month without toping up by €20 once I let them know a couple of days
before hand they had offered me this deal.

Maestro

HI @ Heggs, I've got back to your other post.

Scout

Hi, I accidentally topped up a wrong number online that was one digit different to my own. Is there any way I can get this corrected?

Regards,

Niall 

Maestro

Hi Niall,

With failed top up's the money usually goes back into your bank account with 48 hours of the transaction. 

Scout

Thanks Joolz, 

If the number is a registered number with three will the money still be transferred back into my bank account?

Regards,

Niall

3 Community Manager

No Niall, if the number is attached to an account with us then the credit will apply to that account. I can check if the number is active here if you PM the number. 

Explorer
The Three community mods replied to my post. Sent them a screenshot of my online banking statement and they organised a refund. The staff who I talked to by phone in Three customer care said there was nothing that could be done.

Scout
Hello, I topped up the wrong number on 22/9/18 is there anyway to get this back?

Anonymous

Hi there 👋 If you have topped up an active number on the Three network this cannot be reimbursed unfortunately. Shane 

Scout

Hi, Similar thing happened to me this morning. Can I get help too please. Thanks.

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon