Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Topped up wrong number

Scout

Hi Three, I accidentally topped up a wrong number. Could you please revert this?? Thanks very much

Lucila

Hello. I recently topped up a wrong phone number . Can someone help me ?thank you

@AndraFedorca Could you PM your number and the number you topped up?

Hi Lucila 👋 Can you PM me your full name, number, address and date of birth so I can access your account? Can you also give me the number you've topped up please? 

Highlighted

Scout

Hi

I've also had this problem using the Bank of Ireland app. I've had no luck with the online chat or phone helpline so I'd really appreciate some help.

Cheers

@ossians Could you PM the number you wanted to top up and the number that you entered and I'll check this out for you 👍

Scout

Hi Three, 

I topped up the wrong fone number by € 20 - can you help me recover this please? 

Thank you! 

Maria 

Hi @MariaV, Can you pop me a PM with all your info and I'll take a look at that for you straight away? Ashlee 

Good morning!

I went to top up my mobile by 20euro this morning online but i realised I wrote one digit wrong by accident.

Can you retrieve the 20euro top up back to my bank account?

Thanks

Nathalie

HI Nathalie 👋 Can you PM me your full name, number, address and date of birth so I can access your account? Can you also send me the number you topped up by accident please? 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon