Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Topped up wrong number on banking app

Anonymous
Hi I was using the banking 365 app from bank of Ireland and I mistakenly entered my own number topped up my phone which is bill pay instead of the prepay phone i meant to send it to. Can sombody please help as I don't want to lose €20 over a silly mistake like that. Thanks in advance

Re: Topped up wrong number on banking app

Hi @Anonymous can you pop me a PM with your number, name, address ad DOB? I'll check this out Smiley Happy

Anonymous
Hi there...

Hopefully you might be able to help me out .. I topped up my husbands phone from my online 365 this was this morning ..... 12 hrs later he still never recieved his top up . So he had to top up over phone.. So im thinking i have topped up someone else.... Its 20 and i also dont want to be out of pocket.... Hopefully you might be able to help..
.. Pls

3 Moderator

Hey Tracy 👋 Can you pop me a PM with your husband's mobile number and I'll take a look for you? Mairéad 

Anonymous
Hi there, I topped up the wrong number using BOI can you help please? I contacted BOI & Three and they said the money will be reverted back to my account in 3 days but it hasn’t even budged yet. Let me know what I can do. Thanks

3 Community Manager

@Anonymous Hi there, topping up the wrong number happens from time-to-time. If the number you accidentally applied credit to is a non-Three number, your bank account will be refunded in around 5 working days. If it's an active number with us, then the credit has been applied to somebody else's number and started the 28-day All You Can Eat data plan for them. 

I can check the number here and see if it's on our network. Can you send me a PM with the info about the number you topped up? ( number, time and date of top-up) 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon