Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Topped up wrong network

[ Edited ]
Lookout

Hi,

I've just realized I've topped up my number trough online banking but chose a wrong network provider.

I used to have this number with Vodafone and about a month ago I transferred it to Three, and moments ago I've topped up with 20 Euros and chose Vodafone as provider.

What should I do?

Chosen Solution

Re: Topped up wrong network

Lookout

@Three_Deborah1 I have just contacted them again trough the chat service and they finally sorted for their colleagues to give me a call at the end of the chat. They asked for my IBAN and said I'll receive a refund in 10 days max. Good news after all Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Community Manager

@Nani The first thing I'd do in your shoes is to contact Vodafone. From our side here, the credit is refunded automatically after 7 days when an accidental top-up is done on a number that isn't on our system. Let me know how you get on 👍 

Lookout

@Three_Deborah1 I did contact them right after writing this post, trough their chat service. They said their agents will be in contact with me in the next 24 hours to confirm my bank details to which they'll refund me. They haven't done that so far.

Lookout

@Three_Deborah1 I have just contacted them again trough the chat service and they finally sorted for their colleagues to give me a call at the end of the chat. They asked for my IBAN and said I'll receive a refund in 10 days max. Good news after all Smiley Happy

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>