Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Topped up but no bundle applied?

Explorer

Hi.

I topped up yesterday with €20 but my account still lists "26/04/17" as the expiry date for my calls/text/data bundle.

Why is this?

Thanks!

Chosen Solution

Re: Topped up but no bundle applied?

Explorer

This is now resolved, thanks for all the help via PM!

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Hi there, your account is listing the top up date for tomorrow is it? Can I have some more info on what's happening please? Karen 

Explorer

Hi Karen,

No, I topped up, and the credit is there, but the expiry date for my free data/texts/etc is still listed as tomorrow.

Thanks!

Maestro

Hi oops, we are currently looking into this. . We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Scout

What's the Story with the Chat Team too?  I asked for help and got fobbed off to call the 1913 number and complain to them.  I just topped up and got told that it would 3 days and I might get  refund or something...What way to do business... Asked the Supervisor to help and just hid behind the chat staff.. Amazing support from 3...  #MadIAm

Explorer

Hi Julie,

Any update on this? I suspect I'll be billed from midnight tonight if it's not rectified.

Thanks!

Highlighted

Hi, we're still working on making corrections on all charges. We'll be updating here, when we have more info.  Again, we're very sorry for the inconvenience.

Explorer

Thanks Steve but this is a different problem to the one you've linked to.

Can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth, please @oops? I'll look into this. 

Explorer

Done.

You may also want to review http://forum.three.ie/t5/Prepay/BuyGameCredit-com-usage-restrictions/m-p/17933#M3742 at the same time (as it also relates to a balance query).

Thanks Brogan!

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>