Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Top up

[ Edited ]
Lookout

Hi, My wife top up my account for 20€ from Bank of Ireland in the morning and I have not received any message with the confirmation but the money has been taken out of bank account. Number used for transaction was correct.

Cant call and cant use internet, cant also find chat to Tree.

Is that really normal to make so hard to contact with costumer care?

Re: Top up

Maestro

The chat is here https://www.three.ie/chat/ thats on their contact us page on their website but its a pop up so you have to enable those for it to pop. Hmmm I dunno about the credit, maybe give it another couple of hours to reach your number. I always use the instant top up here - https://mi-pay.three.ie/UnregisteredTopup because I never have that issue with it.

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Lookout

There was no problem before with top up from bank account. Always is a first time isn't. Thx for advice I’ll wait for a while.

And about chat.. I’ve tried to pop it for a while but its look like loop. I have no patience and I am actual in work. It should be much easier.

Thx again.

Maestro

Thats the right-hand side of the page that I see on that link, the pink box is to open a chat but i know i had pop ups blocked a few weeks ago and it didn't open so I have to enable pop-ups on my browser first and I've seen it ever since. Hopefully the top up is there for you soon. If you've no patience then chat might not be the best option. 

Capture.JPG

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Lookout

Thx for your help. ive contacted with tree costumer service with email. waiting for an answer...

3 Community Manager

@czesiek78  Generally speaking if it hasn't applied within 24 hours and there's no issue with the top up system then it has failed to reach Three's accounts. That can happen and although it looks like the funds have been taken from the bank account, they are still in the pending transaction section (check to see this in your online banking) if they are there then they will move from pending to available within 3 to 5 working days. let me know if that's what it looks like in your online banking account and if so I'll come back to you next week and you can update me on this? if it doesn't look like that then send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth so i can validate your account and link in with the top up team.

@Mac_n_cheese As always, thanks for your contribution and help here!

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>