Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Top-up notification not received

Lookout

I used to get a text from 50202 to alert me to top up my Prepay account by €20. I didn't receive it this month. When you log on to the My3 app or My3 online it would be great if it alerted you to the fact that your plan has expired. As a consequence I have missed the top-up date and am now being charged for internet use.

Highlighted

Re: Top-up notification not received

It does tell you in your app as to when the plan expires. I just take note of the day so I know what to do
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Lookout

Hi, same thing with me. I don’t receive reminder messages anymore. Where on the app does it show the expiry date please ?

Highlighted

Lookout

Also where can I check my detailed usage? I’m on prepay thanks 

Highlighted

To see detailed usage you have to send a pm to the mods so they can get it sent to you by email
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Lookout

Yes, but once you pass the date the app no longer tells you this information. It is just blank.

Highlighted

3 Moderator

The app will show you your expiry date for your current plan but if no plan is active there is no information to be displayed. 

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

In the interest of ensuring the health & safety of our employees, our contact support centres are open, however we currently have limited resources. This may cause higher than normal wait times.

Under the advice of the government, our stores remain open. We have enhanced cleaning in place and are strongly enforcing social distancing which we encourage our customers to respect. We have also reduced the opening hours in all our stores

Self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.

For more tips & information, please click here.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.