Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Top up issue

Anonymous

I topped up my phone on Feb 10th via my3 mobile (visa card). After topping up, I saw an option to set up regular top up and thought that this would be great because I always forget the end date of my top ups and my credit gets swallowed using data! So I set it up ... and it has topped me up already - it did not say this would happen - I obviously did not need topping up twice this month. It was not stated that the top up would be taken by signing up the regular top up.

Can you please help get this refunded to my visa? If the credit is put on my three account, I wont have my free minutes activated next month so it is no use to me Smiley Sad

Any help is much appreciated Smiley Happy

Sarah

Re: Top up issue

Leader

Hey @Anonymous

The scheduled top up starts from the day that you activate it. This'll also apply €20 credit on that date. Once the credits been applied to the account, we're unable to refund it you see. Going forward, the top up will be applied onto the account as of when you set it up. 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>