Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

Took all my credit - refunded the wrong amount

You guys said you had an issue with accounts showing the out of credit page even with the unlimited data top up plan active. I had this problem around the 7th of august, i was told  on twitter that the charges should be refunded afterwards...  i was only refunded 15 euros of credit ... before your systems messed up i had at least 40 euro credit in the account.

What can be done about this?

Highlighted

Re: Took all my credit - refunded the wrong amount

3 Moderator

Hi there 👋 I'd love to help you out here. I'd like to check and see how much credit was taken and of course, refund you the correct amount. In order to do so I'll need your name, number, address, and date of birth. Could you click on my name and send me a PM with the above details and I'll look into it right away?

Highlighted

Re: Took all my credit - refunded the wrong amount

pm sent

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.