Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Three mobile billing in playstore rejected - still charged

Scout
I tried to make an in-app purchase via Google PlayStore, using Three Mobile billing but the transaction was rejected.

I got an SMS from Three a couple of minutes later saying :

'Just to let you know your Charge to Mobile purchase of EUR 32.99 for GOOGLE-Event... has been successfully applied. From Three'

I can see the credit has being taken from my account however because the transaction was rejected by Three , it is not showing in the Play Store or in the app when I made the purchase, so as far as the Playstore/app is concerned there was no purchase.

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: Three mobile billing in playstore rejected - still charg

[ Edited ]
Lookout

@Maddison wrote:
I tried to make an in-app purchase via Google PlayStore, using Three Mobile billing but the transaction was rejected.

'Just to let you know your Charge to Mobile purchase of EUR 32.99 for GOOGLE-Event... has been successfully applied. From Three'

I can see the credit has being taken from my account however because the transaction was rejected by Three , it is not showing in the Play Store or in the app when I made the purchase, so as far as the Playstore/app is concerned there was no purchase.

Greetings Maddison,

Yeah I do understand this is very frustrating and I've had this issue in past and I just contacted 3 reps online support and after doing the investigation they raised the request for resolving it. I believe there is some issue with Google Play stores or something, as many of my friends had the same issue.

You can just contact 3 Moderators here or DM them or Refer this topic here and they will check it for you.

You can 

Regards,
Nody

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic
Highlighted

Re: Three mobile billing in playstore rejected - still charg

[ Edited ]
Lookout

@Maddison wrote:

Greetings Maddison,

Yeah I do understand this is very frustrating and I've had this issue in past and I just contacted 3 reps online support and after doing the investigation they raised the request for resolving it. I believe there is some issue with Google Play stores or something, as many of my friends had the same issue.

You can just contact 3 Moderators here or DM them or Refer this topic here and they will check it for you.

You can 

Regards,
Nody
Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.