Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Three billing via google play store not working

Lookout

Hi, 

I have seen previous threads on this matter and tried their solutions but none have worked. The issue is that three billing is showing as unavailable on the google play store. i removed it to try and replace it but it now no longer gives me the option to add three billing in add payment options. 

I have used it previously as recent as last month and had no issues. I have tried taking out and replacing the sim. Restarted the device several times. Cleared the cache and made sure google play store is up to date. I have ensured that my address is listed as the correct address. I have tried both having and not having an alternate payment method (by adding a debit card). 

This is pretty much my only reason to be with three so without a solution I will probably switch. 

Chosen Solution

Re: Three billing via google play store not working

[ Edited ]
Pathfinder

I am having the same issue.  Three billing was working up until October as my Google Play Music subscription is paid through 3 Billing each month. 

On Saturday, 2nd November I got an e-mail from Google saying my payment with 3 Billing was declined. 

Update: I just saw a post by Three in another thread saying the service will be back 9am on Tuesday:

https://notifications.three.ie/service-notification/consumer-systems-update-2019

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

[ Edited ]
Pathfinder

I am having the same issue.  Three billing was working up until October as my Google Play Music subscription is paid through 3 Billing each month. 

On Saturday, 2nd November I got an e-mail from Google saying my payment with 3 Billing was declined. 

Update: I just saw a post by Three in another thread saying the service will be back 9am on Tuesday:

https://notifications.three.ie/service-notification/consumer-systems-update-2019

Highlighted

Mine seemed to be okay but no payments were due over the weekend. If 3 had an update and it resulted in this then that's not ideal. What was the subscription service for? Maybe try again tomorrow as the update says it ends Tuesday.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon