Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Three billing via google play store not working

Lookout

Hi, 

I have seen previous threads on this matter and tried their solutions but none have worked. The issue is that three billing is showing as unavailable on the google play store. i removed it to try and replace it but it now no longer gives me the option to add three billing in add payment options. 

I have used it previously as recent as last month and had no issues. I have tried taking out and replacing the sim. Restarted the device several times. Cleared the cache and made sure google play store is up to date. I have ensured that my address is listed as the correct address. I have tried both having and not having an alternate payment method (by adding a debit card). 

This is pretty much my only reason to be with three so without a solution I will probably switch. 

Chosen Solution

Re: Three billing via google play store not working

[ Edited ]
Pathfinder

I am having the same issue.  Three billing was working up until October as my Google Play Music subscription is paid through 3 Billing each month. 

On Saturday, 2nd November I got an e-mail from Google saying my payment with 3 Billing was declined. 

Update: I just saw a post by Three in another thread saying the service will be back 9am on Tuesday:

https://notifications.three.ie/service-notification/consumer-systems-update-2019

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

[ Edited ]
Pathfinder

I am having the same issue.  Three billing was working up until October as my Google Play Music subscription is paid through 3 Billing each month. 

On Saturday, 2nd November I got an e-mail from Google saying my payment with 3 Billing was declined. 

Update: I just saw a post by Three in another thread saying the service will be back 9am on Tuesday:

https://notifications.three.ie/service-notification/consumer-systems-update-2019

Highlighted

Mine seemed to be okay but no payments were due over the weekend. If 3 had an update and it resulted in this then that's not ideal. What was the subscription service for? Maybe try again tomorrow as the update says it ends Tuesday.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>