Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Three Pay Billing

Scout
Hi there,

Last month I signed up for a recurring monthly subscription on the Fite TV streaming app. Three Pay was an option, so I chose to go with this and deduct from my prepaid credit, as I do on occasion with Google Books and Google Movies.

I've now gotten email notification to say that the second month's payment has been declined. When I reattempt payment, it says the Three pay option I first selected last month is unavailable.

Is there a reason for this? Is there a way I can resume the subscription in the original billing method?

Thanks

Chosen Solution

Re: Three Pay Billing

3 Community Manager

@tomohero Hi there, our systems are going through an upgrade and some services have been disrupted. Here's a link to the info on our website 👉 click here  

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Community Manager

@tomohero Hi there, our systems are going through an upgrade and some services have been disrupted. Here's a link to the info on our website 👉 click here  

Leader

Deborah,

If you hadn't provided the link to the Systems Update information notice how/where would one find it on your website.  It is not visible in the Service Notification section where I would expect to find such information. 

3 Moderator

Hi @cwn deb has included the link for the system updates in her comment above. If you click ''click here'' on her comment it will direct you straight to the page 😊

Leader

Thanks Shauna but you haven't addressed my question which was had she not provided the link how/where would find the page where the notification is located.  Can you please advise.

Legend

[ Edited ]
Leader

Billbond4, thanks but the Three notice on their "Systems Update - Important Information" is not in the section your link takes me to.  In fact the last Service Notice in that location is dated 1/7/19.  Perhaps my browser (Chrome) is not picking up the latest updates to the Notification section of the website.

3 Community Manager

@cwn, last week we sent out SMS notifications to the customers whom were expected to be impacted by our systems upgrade. This SMS had the specific link I posted earlier. Not all of our customers were affected by the upgrade. This is why it wasn't in the general notifications. Have you tried to purchase anything on Google play? Or had any other difficulties with billing?

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>