Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Text in Republic of Ireland & EU

Hi.

Just wondering if someone could explain what this means? If I remain within my limits, can I now text (or phone) for example a UK number using my bundle allowance(s)?

Thanks.

Re: Text in Republic of Ireland & EU

3 Moderator

Hey @ciaoster 👋 Did you attach a link, I can't see what you'd like me to explain? Can you send it on again please? Mairéad

[ Edited ]
Legend

No, it only applies to Irish Numbers

i.e in the UK you can text an Irish number for free (once you have topped up within 28 days)

but if you text a UK number you will be charged 

Leader
Surely it is now 28 days and not 30 as stated.

Legend

yes your right, i changed my orignal reply

OK, thanks for the replies.

Wizard

You're very welcome @ciaoster ! Pop back to me if you need anything else. Have a good day. 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon