Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Terrible 4G speeds, Bad 3G speeds

Navigator
Currently having bad data problems again. Having to use 3G as it is faster than my 4G at the moment? However both of them are slow, negates any possibility of streaming.
How do I fix this?

Re: Terrible 4G speeds, Bad 3G speeds

Maestro

Hi LiamR98,

Whereabouts are you experiencing this?  Can you check your mobile internet settings are correct at this link: http://bit.ly/1m08ndF

Navigator
It seemed to work for about an hour or two, but it's bad again, even though I'm using that same Access point

Can you PM me your full address so I can take a closer look into this for you?

Explorer
Same problem with me and it's going on over a year now. Made countless complaints, changed the SIM card. Changing from 3g to 3g/2g constantly to get a stable connection and it only works sometimes mostly it doesn't. Im on bill pay and Im counting down the days until I can leave three.

@lindylou49 What router are you uaing? Is it the B525?

Explorer
No router, just mobile broadband.

Oh okay so a dongle? What's the make and model of the device you have the broadband Sim in? Is it a portable thing or is it like a modem/router?

Explorer
It's a Samsung S8 mobile phone.

Ah mobile data. Have you tried replacing the sim? My home is a bit of a black spot but works everywhere else. I'm in a rural setting and it's indoors so I can't do much about it but sim replacements have helped others here.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>