Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Terrible 4G speeds, Bad 3G speeds

Explorer
Sent

Explorer
I have answered all the questions and co operated in every way. The tech team are saying because my download usage over the past 7 days compares to a normal level service they don't see a problem. What they don't realise is most of said usage was done on my mother's WiFi connection in a different house. They sent me to the three coverage checker page but I'm back in my house now and the page is saying I have no internet service. Not very satisfied with this outcome.
Highlighted

Explorer
I have been told to keep switching mobile connection manually if the signal drops out again. It's so bad this evening it's taken me 15 mins just to send this.

Were you asked to bring it to another place and use it there for the week? Aren't they supposed to check the connections in the place you use it normally? If you use it somewhere else then that's a waste of a week because it'll show a better connection.

Explorer
No, just asked for the past seven days. Wish they would just pick a day when I'm at home and monitor it it in the place I'm having connection issues with.

@lindylou49 They won't be able to see the problem if you don't keep the router in the right place. Maybe give them 7 days again but for the next 7 days leave the router at your home. it just doesn't make sense to bring it away when you're trying to find out whats wrong.

Explorer
If they had asked me to do this I would have Michael. Instead the tech team randomly checked speeds over the previous 7 days. The conversation took place on three web chat which unfortunately I have do not have a copy of.

Mods are back on in the morning they can get them to do it again and to use the days you are at home with the router. Hopefully then you'll get a proper investigation.
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>