Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Switching to Trio SIM issues

Scout

Yesterday I went into a 3 store and purchased the €20 trio sim to move from the old Befree Talk plan. The guy in the shop activated it but it never worked. Tried it in three different phones. 3 live chat said my number moved across successfully and it is activated but the sim must be faulty.

Today I went into the 3 shop again and the woman gave me a replacement sim and took my email and said it should be activated in 3 hours. I just received an email there saying: 

"Unfortunately we are unable to process your SIM Activation request as the information you provided us with does not match what we have on our system."

Incredibly annoying. I really don't want to have to go into a 3 shop again tomorrow for the third day in a row just to switch plan.  

Highlighted

Re: Switching to Trio SIM issues

That's unfortunate! send a PM to @Three_Rachel and she will help you with this. Mods will need your account information like phone number and name and address and date of birth. Best of luck

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>