Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Sim replacment Activation

Scout

Story

i broke my phone and went back to my old phone about 6 months ago, but my three sim wouldn't work so i got a replacement, it wouldn't work but i didn't pay much attention too it because i thought the phone was locked

to Vodafone from last time i used it. i now have a new phone, but want to keep my number, so i went out to get another replacement sim but again not working. i went in and asked about it and was told to put 083 3333333 in the 'number called in last 7 days' section but still not working

Question

Could it just be a problem on my end (definately all the right information) or is it three that have the wrong info on me

Re: Sim replacment Activation

You can activate a replacement SIM at the link here. If you haven't made any calls in the last 7 days then you can insert NA instead. This is acceptable. Please make sure all the other details entered are correct. 

Scout

Same problem

Scout
Hi I'm having trouble activating my new sim since yesterday iv gone through the online steps a number of times and it still hasn't worked, if this persists I'll have to change networks today as I need a phone for business purposes
Posted From Apple iPhone

Can you send me a PM with your mobile number, address and date of birth and I'll take a closer look at that for BrianG?

Highlighted

Maestro

Hi Diggermma, PM us your number, name, address and DOB? I'll check this out. 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>