Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Sending texts and calling not available while roaming

Lookout
I am in Italy on holiday and unable to send texts or call to any network including the three support team. I checked online about switching off call barring but when I checked my phone settings there were no calls being barred. I own a Huawei phone and I have been connected to Vodafone IT since arrival. My roaming Internet is also not working. Any help would be appreciated because the 3 chat does not seem to load for me.

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: Sending texts and calling not available while roaming

Maestro

Hey ellakeogh,

Oh dear, this isn't hat we like to hear, especially when you're on holidays. Can you try to manually connect to Wind for me please in your network settings? 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic
Highlighted

Maestro

Hey ellakeogh,

Oh dear, this isn't hat we like to hear, especially when you're on holidays. Can you try to manually connect to Wind for me please in your network settings? 

Highlighted

Lookout
Hi Three_Joolz, I've connected to I Wind 4G and everything seems to be working for the moment. Thanks a mill!
Highlighted

Maestro

Great stuff Ella, have a wonderful time 😍

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.