Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Seem to have no free 3 calls

Lookout

I spoke to by daughter this afternoon, she's also on three, and after the call I only had about 60c credit left. Earlier today, I had over €9 of credit. I've made 2 short calls to non 3 numbers and a few to 086 numbers including my daughter. Looking on My3 and my account earlier, it tells me that I've made no 3 to 3 calls and still have the full amount of minutes allowed. Is there an issue on my account or is there something I need to do to allow the free minutes? Can I get the credit back?

Any help appreciated thanks

Steve

Re: Seem to have no free 3 calls

Hi SteveS 👋 When was the last time you topped up? Can you PM me your full name, number, address and date of birth so I can access your account? Have you used any out of plan services that could have taken your credit? Martin. 

[ Edited ]
Lookout

*Edited personal information

Maestro

You have posted these details publicly. Can you send them by PM please and I'll look into this for you?

Lookout

Hi Three_Kelly

Sorry about that... fool that I am.

Will PM details asap as we're packing up to move so all is hectic.

Steve

Highlighted

3 Community Manager

No worries, @SteveS It's easy happen 👌  I'll come back to your PM when  I receive it. 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>