Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Scam

Scout
Hi, I’ve received texts from gamers-Ville and would like if you could help me block all similar texts. Thanks

Re: Scam

Legend
In your messaging app you should have possibility to block numbers

Highlighted

Re: Scam

@Kells77  This is from another thread about the same thing: 

If you search premium SMS this is one of the first topics that come up and the manager has given details on how to block and a few other things below.

@Three_Rachel wrote:

Hi All,

Thank you for reaching out to us on our 3Community to highlight your experiences. We have forwarded this to the relevant company to investigate.

For those of you wishing to dispute this, contact help@pfi.me via email and include the short-code (5-digit code) specific with the service being charged for.

I previously mentioned the premium service bar that we can add to your account. Before you decide to add this bar please visit our premium rate services blog here - Premium Rate Services FAQs  It outlines exactly what the bar means and what it affects. If you are still happy to have the bar added to your account you can contact us to request this - contact Three 

Rachel

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon