Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Scam text

Just got a text from 57976

FreeMsg: U have joined Gamersville.club for 28 days access for Euro 20 (8x Euro 2.50 msgs). Help? 0818400302 SP: http://portal.gamers-ville.com

Have texted back ‘STOP’ but got no response confirming I’m unsubscribed. Is there anyway to make sure they can’t charge me? I never signed up to this!

Chosen Solution

Re: Scam text

3 Community Manager

@Ericgasparro Hi there, I see your PM and will get back to you shortly. I just need to check that you've seen all the info you need to dispute this subscription and block premium services. This is available HERE  If you are viewing the Community on your phone, you'll need to make sure you're in FULL view. (option when you scroll down) If you go to page 1, you'll see the post from Three_Rachel with detailed instructions. Once you request the block/bar on premium services through the link provided in the post, it will take approximately 14 days to apply. Just remember that putting a bar on your account will mean you won't be able to call the likes of banks, insurance companies and some other services that use 1850/1890 and 0818 type numbers. 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Legend
Send a pm to a mod with your account details, and ask them to block number

3 Community Manager

@Ericgasparro Hi there, I see your PM and will get back to you shortly. I just need to check that you've seen all the info you need to dispute this subscription and block premium services. This is available HERE  If you are viewing the Community on your phone, you'll need to make sure you're in FULL view. (option when you scroll down) If you go to page 1, you'll see the post from Three_Rachel with detailed instructions. Once you request the block/bar on premium services through the link provided in the post, it will take approximately 14 days to apply. Just remember that putting a bar on your account will mean you won't be able to call the likes of banks, insurance companies and some other services that use 1850/1890 and 0818 type numbers. 

Scout

Hi I'm getting this scam  text too! I need help blocking this number once and for all.. could you PM me for help?

@Leeges94  read above it tells you what to do in one of the many replies.

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>