Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Roaming text description wrong or misleading

Scout
Hi,

When I arrived in Croatia I received this text from you :

From Three:Voice&MBB plan rates apply in EU.Voice:E20 topup inc.5GB Data,0.92c/MB after&free SMS in EU.Free info+353833333330Emergency 112Freetext"STOP"to1740

So since this informed me that plan rates applied I took this to mean that I could still have free calls to three customers. I went ahead and called my brother in the U.K. on his Irish number. You charged me for this call. I assumed this was something odd about him being in the U.K. and went ahead to call my mother at home in Ireland. Soon enough the call guys off because this has used the rest of my credit. My mother is a three customer. Also regardless this call was made on a Saturday evening and I was told all voice calls were free on weekends. I checked and the 20 euro top up was still in date.

Really disappointed with this service.
Posted From Android 2.0

Re: Roaming text description wrong or misleading

3 Moderator

Hi there 👋 Free Three to Three calls are available only when your call connects exclusively within the Three Ireland Network. If you have minutes in your plan, these can be used when roaming in the EU in line with the requirements of the EU roaming regulation 👍

Highlighted

Leader
Free weekend calls were removed from the €20 prepay plan.
Posted From HTC M8

Legend

Shouldnt the call from Crotia to Three Ireland number be free  ? (provided 20e top is active) as its a Three to Three call

Scout

Posted From OPPO R7Plusm
Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>