Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Roaming not working in Italy

Lookout
Hi! I am currently registered on a €20 prepay plan on a Samsung j5 and am on holidays in Italy. I topped up when I arrived and used my credit to make a call. Now my roaming has stopped working completely and I’ve tried registering to different networks! Any suggestions?
Posted From Apple iPhone

Re: Roaming not working in Italy

3 Community Manager

@carlaartini Hi there, do you have any signal on your phone? Is it showing you're connected to a provider? Is all your credit gone? 

Lookout
Yes it is showing up as being connected to Tim! Credit is gone but the plan should still be active as I topped up only a few days ago to get free data
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Community Manager

@carlaartini thanks for that. Have you checked that you have some data allowance remaining? You can do this on your My3 app 👍 

Lookout
Yeah I’ve checked the remaining allowance already, I’ve only used a fraction of it!
Posted From Apple iPhone

Maestro

@carlaartinidid you try manually selecting another network? f it was working then it can' be your account there could just be something wrong with that network. 

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

@carlaartini Our technical team are currently investigating reports that data roaming is not available for some customers. This could be why you are having difficulty. As soon as I know it's resolved, I'll come back to you and you can let me know if your data is working. 

Maestro

@Three_Rachel  Is there an update

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

3 Community Manager

@Mac_n_cheese  You got here quicker than me!

@carlaartini After a full investigation, I'm happy to confirm that this is resolved. Are you able to use your data this morning?

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>