Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Roaming not working in Germany

Navigator
I see full network on my phone while in Munich, Germany. However cannot make/receive calls or messages. Even data is not working. Tried restarting my phone, manually selecting network, no luck. Still not working
Highlighted

Re: Roaming not working in Germany

Maestro

Hi Vvs,

Oh dear, that's not good. Not to worry, you've come to the right place? What network are you connected to? Are you Prepay or Bill Pay? 

Highlighted

Legend
What networks do you see when you do a manual search?

Highlighted

Navigator
Prepay
Highlighted

Navigator
Am on prepay and see O2 - DE, Vodafone, Telekom, etc networks when I search manyally. Tried selecting all manually, only O2 gets registered but no calls or data or messages
Highlighted

Legend
Disable 4g restart the phone and try to register on O2 again

Highlighted

3 Community Manager

Hi Vvs 👋 just checking in with you; are you able to use your phone in Germany today?

Highlighted

Lookout
I am in the same exact boat. Prepay and my internet isn't working in Munich. It was grand last week in Greece. I followed the instructions and I also tried taking out my sim, restarting my phone, etc. Still isn't working. Any advice? Could it be the fault of Germanys 3g here?
Highlighted

3 Community Manager

Hi Brook23m 😊 Welcome to the Community! Since you've already done all the troubleshooting, I'll need to look at your account. Can you PM your details to me? Deb

Highlighted

Navigator
Tried everything.. still no luck. Three_deborah1, sending u my details
Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.