Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Roaming not working in Germany

Navigator
I see full network on my phone while in Munich, Germany. However cannot make/receive calls or messages. Even data is not working. Tried restarting my phone, manually selecting network, no luck. Still not working

Re: Roaming not working in Germany

Maestro

Hi Vvs,

Oh dear, that's not good. Not to worry, you've come to the right place? What network are you connected to? Are you Prepay or Bill Pay? 

Legend
What networks do you see when you do a manual search?

Navigator
Prepay

Navigator
Am on prepay and see O2 - DE, Vodafone, Telekom, etc networks when I search manyally. Tried selecting all manually, only O2 gets registered but no calls or data or messages

Legend
Disable 4g restart the phone and try to register on O2 again

3 Community Manager

Hi Vvs 👋 just checking in with you; are you able to use your phone in Germany today?

Lookout
I am in the same exact boat. Prepay and my internet isn't working in Munich. It was grand last week in Greece. I followed the instructions and I also tried taking out my sim, restarting my phone, etc. Still isn't working. Any advice? Could it be the fault of Germanys 3g here?

3 Community Manager

Hi Brook23m 😊 Welcome to the Community! Since you've already done all the troubleshooting, I'll need to look at your account. Can you PM your details to me? Deb

Navigator
Tried everything.. still no luck. Three_deborah1, sending u my details
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>